Valvoline OEM Advanced 05 coolant is an ethylene glycol based fluid incorporating long life Hybrid Organic Acid Technology (HOAT) corrosion inhibitors to protect cooling systems. It is also a lower-silicate, reduced pH, phosphate free, pre-charged formulation which can be used in light duty applications providing protection for 5 years or 240,000km and heavy duty applications providing protection up to 3 years or 500,000km (whichever comes first).
- Utilises HOAT to minimise inhibitor depletion.
- Low silicate, low pH and phosphate free formula.
- Provides maximum protection against liner pitting.
- Prevents rust and corrosion.
- Available in both RTU and Concentrate.
|Ready-to-Use||1L, 5L, 20L, 208L, BULK IBC||Chrysler MS 9769, Cummins CES 14603, Ford WSS-M97B51-A1, GE Wind Turbines, JCB STD00088, John Deere JDM H24, Mercedes Benz (before 2017), MTU MTL 5048, MAN List 3.3.7, MTU/DDC.||ASTM D3306, ASTM D6210, Case New Holland, CAT EC-1, Detroit Diesel 7SE298, Federal Specification A-A-970A, GM 1825M, GM 1899M, MACK, Navistar MPAPS B1 III, PACCAR, Perkins Diesel, TMC of ATA RP-329B.|