Incorporates organic acid technology in an ethylene glycol base for protection on all cooling system metals, including aluminium, from corrosion. It has a patented carboxylate formulation with a service life of up to 5 years or 240,000 kilometers (whichever comes first) and is approved by General Motors to the GM 6277M specification.
DEX-COOL® coolant contains no phosphates, silicates, borates, nitrates, amines or nitrites.
DEX-COOL® coolant protects modern engine components from winter freezing and summer boiling. It contains a high quality defoamer and will not harm gaskets, hoses, plastics or original vehicle paint.
- GM Dex-Cool Approved.
- Protection for up to 5 years or 240,000 kms (whichever comes first).
- Utilises Organic Acid Technology (OAT) to minimise inhibitor depletion.
- Patented formula contains no phosphates, silicates, borates, nitrates, amines or nitrites.
- Excellent rust and corrosion protection.
- Prevents boil-over and freeze-up.
- Protects mixed cooling system metals including aluminium.
|Concentrate||5L, 20L, 208L||Saab, Opel, DEX-COOL®.||ASTM D3306, SAE J1034, SAE J1941, SAE J814, Ford WSS-M97B44-D, Ford WSS-M97B44-D2, GM 6277M, GMW 3420, Federal Spec A-A-870A, Fiat Chrysler MS-12106, Simens Wind Turbines, TMC of ATA RP-302B.|