Valvoline Professional Series (VPS) products improve preventive maintenance services by offering the ultimate in protection, performance and operational life. These advanced formulations are designed to help ensure vehicle systems work as the manufacturers intended. VPS products allow workshops and dealerships to improve service quality, generate new service revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Over the years, as vehicle service intervals have been extended. Valvoline Professional Series products have been designed to improve vehicle performance and protection.
VPS Diesel Fuel Injector Treatment Advantages
- Dissolves and removes deposits, gums, and varnish from the diesel fuel system.
- Utilizes keep-clean technology to minimize future fuel system deposits.
- Provides 3 numbers of cetane boost for easier cold starts and peak engine efficiency.
- Contains special lubricity additives to lubricate diesel fuel pump and injectors.
- Helps reduce harmful exhaust particulate emissions.
- Recommended every 12,000 to 14,000 km.
- Treat rate of up to 200 liters in one application.