Valmarine 1240 is a high quality detergent/dispersant type of crankcase oil blended from selected lube base oils with inherent oxidation and thermal stability. The special chemistry used ensures desired level of performance in heavy duty diesel engines using residual fuels.
Use of Valmarine in engines using high sulfur fuels is expected to provide the following benefits:
- Improved crankcase & piston undercrown deposits.
- Excellent oxidation stability.
- Sufficient alkalinity reserves to neutralize acidic products of combustion due to high sulfur fuels.
- Good corrosion protection.
- Superior anti-wear properties.
- Good water tolerance and water shedding properties
|1230||1 x 200 L||API CF||API CF|
|1240||1 x 200 L||API CF||API CF|