Valvoline Long Life Coolant Concentrate
Valvoline Long Life Coolant Concentrate protects modern engine components from winter freezing and summer boiling, when diluted with water.
Valvoline Long Life Coolant Concentrate Advantages :-
- It incorporates state-of-the-art Organic Acid Technology in an ethylene glycol base for protection of all cooling system metals including aluminium.
- The carboxylate formulation has a service life of up to three years or 150,000 KMs.
- It contains no phosphates, silicates, borates, nitrates, amines and nitrites.
- It's global formulation meets the phosphate-free requirements of European automobile manufacturers and the silicates free requirement of Asian automobile manufacturers like Toyota, Hyundai, Kia, Daewood, Honda, Isuzu and others.
- It is dyed red to distinguish it's unique chemistry from traditional green and yellow silicate coolants.
- Valvoline Long Life Coolant Concentrate is storage stable for up to five years as both a concentrate or diluted with water.
- It contains a high quality defoamer and will not harm gaskets, hoses, plastics or original vehicle paint.
|1x18L, 20X1L||ASTM D3306 ASTM D4985 SAE J1034, J814 Saab SAE J1941 Opel TMC of the ATA GM 6277M RP – 302B||ASTM D3306 ASTM D4985 SAE J1034, J814 Saab SAE J1941 Opel TMC of the ATA GM 6277M RP – 302B|